Saturday, March 12, 2011

'Super 8' trailer and poster


J.J. Abrams and Steven Spielberg seem to have created something really special with Super 8. It is very, very Spielbergian--it basically looks like E.T. with a bunch of action. Or The Goonies with aliens. Both mash-ups I'd be very, very happy with. No gimmicks and no celebrities just to have celebrities; Super 8 seems to be an incredibly welcome and refreshing return to classic, wonderful storytelling at its finest.

Above you'll find the awesome, simple poster, and below is the just-released trailer.



Is it June yet?!?

2 comments:

HOTELS DOWNTOWN MILWAUKEE WI said...

Wow! This is super awesome!! This is so useful, Thanks for the introduction! I am always reading your blog and only today I have spotted the post with introduction! Good luck in your future work.

pay per head said...

This blog is really helpful to me, Lots of idea I got from this site.