Friday, June 27, 2008

Almost Time for WALL-E!


With WALL-E showings in mere hours, I've decided to compile a list of some links you might find useful or interesting that all relate to WALL-E. I will post my review here within the next few days, as well as the photos from Disneyland. The links:

Reviews:

Rotten Tomatoes. Where WALL-E has a whopping 98%!

Roeper and Phillips' Review.

Andrew Stanton Interviews:

Ain't It Cool News
. Great Interview with tons of spoilers and also features info about some more of Stanton's upcoming movies.

FirstShowing.net


Random:

Awesome Virtual Tour stuff on MovieFone.com


Really Cool Origami:



Cool DIY WALL-E Legos:


So, remember, see WALL-E right now, then come back and read my review. THEN, check back a little later to see tons of posts filled with pictures and bits of information gotten from my recent trip to Disneyland.

No comments: